Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) NOW available!
The WNY Regional Economic Development Council and Empire State Development (ESD) have announced the 2019 Consolidated Funding Application is now available.
In Round 9 of the competition, the 10 regions of New York State will once again be competing for more than $750 million in state funding through various agencies, including up to $150 million in Empire State Development (ESD) capital grants for projects identified by the Regional Economic Development Council (REDC) as priorities in our region.
The WNY REDC and ESD encourage interested applicants to attend one of the workshops or information sessions being offered in our region to learn about New York State’s Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) online application process, eligibility criteria, and how to access these state resources.
*NEW* this year! To save time you can now Clone an application from the previous year - here's how!
WORKSHOPS (offering a comprehensive review of CFA & breakout sessions with state agency partners):
- Thursday, June 13th from 1:30pm – 4 pm at Buffalo State College, Bulger Communication Center, 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo NY 14222
INFORMATION SESSIONS (offering condensed review of CFA. No sessions with state agency partners):
- Tuesday, May 21st from 11 am - 12:30 pm at Allegany County Industrial Development Agency, Crossroads Center, Suite 100, 6087 Route 19N, Belmont NY 14813
- Wednesday, May 29th from 1:30pm – 3 pm at Holiday Valley Resort, Main Lodge, Fairway Room, 6557 Holiday Valley Road, Ellicottville NY 14731
- Thursday, June 6th from 10:30 am – Noon at Niagara Falls Conference Center, Governor’s Room, 101 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls NY 14303
RSVP for any of these workshops or sessions
Additionally, the following resources can be helpful in preparing your application:
CFA Resource Manual and Application Guide
Direct Link to CFA Online Portal
WNY Strategic Plan and Progress Reports
The deadline for CFA submissions is Friday, July 26, at 4:00 p.m. Applications must be submitted online. No late submissions will be accepted by the online system after the deadline.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Mo Sumbundu at 716-846-8347 or email@example.com.
Minimum Wage is now $11.10 after latest increase on 12/31/18
Niagara’s WorkSourceOne is your source for all your staffing needs!
Whether you need Training resources:
- On-The-Job Training funding to reimburse 50 -75% of your costs for training a qualified new hire (MUST contact us before individual begins work) We can offset some of the cost involved in training new employees, and you can be assured your new employee is trained on company equipment, to company standards.
- Customized Training funds to assist in re-training your existing workers. Examples of previously funded projects include training workers on new manufacturing machinery or on a new software system recently installed.
or Recruitment tools:
- Post and promote your Job Openings in high profile locations - Complete a Job Order Form and let us get started finding your next great employee!
- Business Recruitment Events where you can meet with up to 30 interested candidates to discuss your company's opportunities, even do pre-screen interviews!
- Market your job postings or recruitment events through Hot Jobs and Upcoming Events boards at our Centers, as well as our website's Hot Jobs page!
- Niagara's Talent: Review qualifications of local applicants through the Niagara’s Talent candidate resume feature of our website!
- Professional Opportunity Developers (POD) group is your source for WNY's premier mid to upper management and technical candidates ready to contribute their talent and expertise to further your company's strategic direction...no head-hunter fees involved!
- Screening potential applicants pre-qualifying to your specifications
- Open interview sessions as needed to meet your staffing demands
- Pre-employment Literacy or Skills Testing
Looking for a Great employee?
Twelfth Edition (October 2018)
Eleventh Edition (May/June 2018)
Tenth Edition (November 2017)
Ninth Edition (June 2017)
Sign up for Business E-News to receive our quarterly newsletter and alerts that help you stay current on training news and recruitment events that effect your Business!
We are your no-cost source for the tools you need to ensure your business is staffed, trained and competitive!
Put Us to Work for You!
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities