Minimum Wage Increases 12/31/17
On December 31st the minimum wage for most of NYS will increase to $10.40 per hour.
Minimum wage is currently set at $9.70/hr.
Niagara’s WorkSourceOne is your source for all your staffing needs!
Whether you need Training resources:
- On-The-Job Training funding to reimburse 50 -75% of your costs for training a qualified new hire (MUST contact us before individual begins work) We can offset some of the cost involved in training new employees, and you can be assured your new employee is trained on company equipment, to company standards.
- Customized Training funds to assist in re-training your existing workers. Examples of previously funded projects include training workers on new manufacturing machinery or on a new software system recently installed.
- Post and promote your Job Openings in high profile locations - Complete a Job Order Form and let us get started finding your next great employee!
- Business Recruitment Events where you can meet with up to 30 interested candidates to discuss your company's opportunities, even do pre-screen interviews!
- Market your job postings or recruitment events through Hot Jobs and Upcoming Events boards at our Centers, as well as our website's Hot Jobs page!
- Professional Opportunity Developers (POD) group is your source for WNY's premier mid to upper management and technical candidates ready to contribute their talent and expertise to further your company's strategic direction...no head-hunter fees involved!
- Screening potential applicants pre-qualifying to your specifications
- Open interview sessions as needed to meet your staffing demands
- Pre-employment Literacy or Skills Testing
Looking for a Great employee?
Tenth Edition (November 2017)
Ninth Edition (June 2017)
Sign up for Business E-News to receive our quarterly newsletter and alerts that help you stay current on training news and recruitment events that effect your Business!
We are your no-cost source for the tools you need to ensure your business is staffed, trained and competitive!
Put Us to Work for You!
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities