Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants? Complete this Job Order Form and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
Tax Incentives for your Business
Latest Tax Incentives Fact Sheet
No-Cost Business Workshops
Sponsored in part by the Niagara County Center for Economic Development, these free workshops are held in various locations throughout Niagara County and outline for attendees the many resources and programs available to assist current businesses, as well as potential start-ups, to reduce their costs.
Summer Series of FREE Workshops from the SBDC, Cornerstone Community FCU, and Lockport Main Street
- All classes are FREE and are held Wednesday's from 1:30 - 3:30pm at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute - Room 234, 28 Old Falls Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Flyer with all the info to register
- July 12th - Social Media Basics for Your Business
- July 19th - Business Organizational Forms (Sole Proprietorship, partnership, LLC's, Corporations)
- July 26th - Recordkeeping for Small Business
- August 2nd - Financing Sources and Business Plan Development
- August 9th - Developing a Marketing Plan
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to 5 employees
Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than 5 years; machinery and equipment less than 7 years.
- Interest and principal deferred for 6 months.