Job ID: NY1230059
Title: General Factory Help
Company: International Paper
Wages: $17.81 Hourly
Mail Resumes to:
Buffalo. International Paper. GENERAL FACTORY HELP. FT. M-F. 40 hrs./wk. Benefits.
Responsible for certain aspects of quality assurance. Performs basic housekeeping tasks in support of machine operations; keeps work area clean and free from clutter and debris. Work completed as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Must be able to read a standard tape measure and read and understand job specification cards.
- Must follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Watch out for crew member's safety at all times.
- Always follow lock out and tag out procedures.
- Always use personal protective equipment (steel toed shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs and safety vest).
- Work requires the ability to understand and follow directions.
- Demonstrated ability to add and subtract all units of measure, read and copy figures and count and record figures.
- A comprehension level is required to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form and to deal with problems.
- Constant standing, walking and reaching at or below shoulder level; frequent twisting, bending and lifting from the ground; repetitive lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
No educational requirement listed. Would consider a trainee.
Subject to employer drug screening, medical exam, reference and criminal background check.
Apply online: www. internationalpaper.com/careers