Job ID: NY1251984
Title: Electrical Technician
Company: Precious Plate
Wages: $18.00 Hourly
Contact Name: Resources, Human
Mail Resumes to:
2124 Liberty Dr
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Niagara Falls. Precious Plate. Electrical Technician. FT. 3rd Shift. Benefits.
**Attend the Senator Tim Kennedy's Queen City Job Fair, Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin St., Buffalo, NY, 11:00AM-3:00PM.
Bring copies of your resume.
Dress to Impress!
Function: Maintains electrical equipment to support manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment up to 480V
* Repair recorders, timers, transducers, controls, fuses, heaters, rectifiers, lamps, motors, motor controls, electrical panels, switches, power supplies, pumps, circuit boards, and soldering equipment
* Utilize programmable logic controllers to monitor production machinery; troubleshooting, repairing, and installation
* Installation and layout of electrical wire ways and cabinets throughout the facilities
* Operate various power tools, man lifts, fork trucks, etc.
* Perform preventive maintenance and calibration programs according to ISO and TS standards
* Work with AC/DC motors and various drives such as, Powerflex and KB
* Run simple conduits with EMT and PVC tubing
* Support company goals while following all safety rules and procedures
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Two (2) year degree in electrical technology or equivalent experience preferred
* Familiarity with blueprints, schematics, and ladder diagrams
* Experience with electrical panel building and diagnosis of electrical circuits
* Familiarity with maintenance, plumbing, and carpentry preferred
* Ability to read, write, and understand verbal and written instructions
* Basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Ability to work independently and perform cooperatively with others
* Manual dexterity needed to perform some job functions
* Regularly works with chemical solutions
* Environment may be high temperatures depending on ambient outside temperature
* Steel/composite toe boots, safety glasses, and hearing protection required
* Hard hat as needed
* Will be exposed to background noise, odors, dust, heat, and cold
TO apply, forward cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2124 Liberty Drive
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
OR apply in person at above.