Job ID: NY1251980
Title: Quality Control Technician
Company: Precious Plate
Wages: $13.00 Hourly
Contact Name: Resources, Human
Mail Resumes to:
2124 Liberty Dr
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Niagara Falls. Precious Plate. Quality Control Technician. FT. 3rd Shift. 6:00pm - 6:00am. Benefits.
**Attend the Senator Tim Kennedy's Queen City Job Fair, Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin St., Buffalo, NY, 11:00AM-3:00PM.
Bring copies of your resume.
Dress to Impress!
Function: Responsible for testing and disposition of finished goods in accordance to PPI & ISO/TS requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspection and testing of plated product according to requirements
* Testing includes use of X-ray Fluorescence equipment, Comparator, Toolmaker's microscope, micrometers and verniers
* Final product release, take appropriate action on non-conforming materials
* Identify/label "Non-conforming" product and quarantine appropriately in accordance with applicable work instructions and practices
* Address deviations, make appropriate decisions, communicate same to QA Supervisor
* Catalog and store material retention samples in accordance with applicable work instructions and practices
* Obey all safety rules
* Performs other related duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
* Able to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented work environment
* Ability to read, write and understand verbal and written instructions
* Ability to identify and communicate quality problems to Supervisor
* Math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
* Ability to work independently and perform cooperatively with others
* Manual dexterity needed to perform some job functions
* Basic Computer knowledge
* Positive interpersonal skills, can lead by example and has the ability and willingness to make decisions
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and perform cooperatively with others
* Ability to work 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule from 6p-6a
* Regularly works with chemical solutions
* Environment may be high temperatures depending on ambient outside temperature
* Steel/composite toe boots, safety glasses, and hearing protection required
* Could be exposed to background noise, odors, dust, heat, and cold
To apply, forward cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2124 Liberty Drive
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
OR apply in person at above.