Job ID: NY1256332
Title: Plating Lab Technician
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Contact Name: Human Resources
Mail Resumes to:
3875 California Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127-4198
Orchard Park. McGard. Plating Lab Technician. FT. All shifts available. Benefits.
McGard is a well-established WNY company and a world leader in high quality, specialized mechanical security devices. Our customers include some of the finest North American, Japanese and European automotive manufacturers, as well as government agencies, the military, municipalities, and the fuel industry. Our proprietary products are manufactured at our Orchard Park facility.
Plating Lab Technician
3 Open Positions
1st, 2nd, 3rd Shifts
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays
Assists in set up, testing, and maintaining of all parameters of the plating operations. Maintains a deposition of plating of the highest quality for superior marketability and fewer defects.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Strong math and mechanical aptitude.
* Understand and execute routine written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
* Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
* Proven record of exemplary attendance.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Background of Chemistry education and/or experience.
* Experience in a lab setting (i.e. knowledge of equipment and procedure).
* Experience in electroplating process.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, a 4% monthly attendance bonus and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Visit www.mcgard.com/jobs to apply on line
Send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC
3875 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.