Job ID: NY1256641
Title: Case Counselor
Company: BFNC, Inc.
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Contact Name: Hutton, Alicia
Contact Phone: (716) 727-3021
Mail Resumes to:
Lockport. Buffalo Federation of Neighborhood Centers. Case Counselor. FT. M-F. 40 Hours/week. 10:00am - 6:00pm. Benefits.
BFNC is seeking two Case Counselors for its facility in Lockport, NY.
* Overall responsibility for individual and group counseling
* Conduct monthly home visits, and biweekly school visits
* Collet measurable data on youth and submit to Site Supervisor
* Case conference youth with respective Probation officers as required
* Attend and all trainings (ART, Restorative Justice, Mandated Reporting, etc.)
* Implement case management of youth
* Coordinate family-related services
* Attend all necessary court appointments for youth
* Conduct intake interviews and assessment
* Prepare case histories of youth
* Develop plan of care for youth and family
* Advocate for youth and family
* Maintain all records, including notes, treatment plans and reviews, group work, attendance, etc.
* Complete monthly report and submit to Site Supervisor
* Complete service plan reviews every 90 days for clients
* Community Outreach
* Foothold management for staff (Senior Case Counselor ONLY)
To apply, forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For additional information, call 716-727-3021