Job ID: NY1256633
Title: Youth Specialist
Company: BFNC, Inc.
Wages: Starting pay not specified.
Contact Name: Hutton, Alicia
Contact Phone: (716) 727-3021
Mail Resumes to:
Lockport. Buffalo Federation of Neighborhood Centers. Youth Specialist. PT. 20 Hours/week. M-F. 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
BFNC is seeking two Part-time Youth Specialists for their facility in Lockport, NY.
* Overall responsibility to maintain a safe and secure environment
* Trained to handle emergencies (i.e. CPR, mental health, first aid)
* Provide order and control to prevent youth from leaving facility
* Maintain a close monitoring of youth activities at all times
* Assist Case Counselor and youth in group activities/outings
* Assist with intake when needed by Case Counselor
* Assist Case Counselor in organizing and conducting workshops
* Transport youth to and from program and appointments as approved by Site Supervisor
* Provide thorough record keeping of transportation trips (Keep van log updated)
* Monitor needs of van (i.e. gas, clean out, oil changes, tires, etc.) and report to Site Supervisor as needed
* Refuel van
* Complete notes/attendance, including filing note with Case Counselor
* Community Outreach
* Reports to Site Supervisor
* Other duties as assigned by Program Director or Site Supervisor
To apply, forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For additional information, call 716-727-3021