Job ID: NY1256986
Title: Environmental Services Specialist
Company: Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara
Wages: $12.37 Hourly
Contact Name: Albond-Buchner, Roxane
Contact Phone: (716) 504-2625 ext. 118
Mail Resumes to:
Niagara Falls. Opportunities Unlimited. Environmental Services Specialist. FT. Mon - Sat. Flexible Hours, Varied Shifts, would be offered two consecutive days off. $12.37/hour. Driver's License required. Benefits.
* Responsible for setting up, cleaning up and monitoring work tasks (including quality) for individuals in Environmental Services operations for both day and night contracts.
* May work flexible hours and sites to ensure coverage for interdepartmental and contract obligations. * Responsible for ensuring that all work contracted by customers is complete to standard specifications, using checklist as a guide.
* Responsible for proper utilization, preventive maintenance and minor repairs of vehicles and equipment (i.e. vacuums, wringers, mowers, weed whackers, etc.).
* Responsible for completing job tickets and attendance records of individual workers, including individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities (I/DD) supported by the Agency.
* Participates in the development of each Individual with I/DD's Habilitation Plan and actively provides input on the progress of the individual on an ongoing basis.
* May participate in case reviews.
* Completes and maintains accurate documentation of services provided in accordance with applicable regulatory standards and Agency/Program Policies and Procedures (i.e. daily tracking, daily documentation and monthly summaries).
* On at least a monthly basis documentation will include the individuals response to services delivered.
* High School Diploma/GED, one year (1) year environmental services experience preferred.
* Must have a valid NYS driver's license and must meet the Agency's driving policy, which includes a satisfactory driver's license record (MVR).
* Must be physically mobile to visit various Agency and customer sites.
* Must complete and maintain certification in SCIP-R Core, may require Restrictive Certification, including CPR and First Aid Certification per program or site specific needs.
* May be required to obtain and maintain certification in medication administration per programmatic need.
To apply, forward cover letter and resume to:
2393 Niagara Falls Boulevard
LPO Box 360
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Or apply in person at above.
For additional information, call 716-504-2625