Job ID: NY1260743
Title: Heat Treat Operator
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Mail Resumes to:
Orchard Park. McGard. Heat Treat Operator (Experienced). FT. M-F. 2nd Shift. 2:45pm - 11:15pm. Ability to work overtime during the week. Benefits.
McGard LLC is a well-established progressive WNY company & a world leader in specialized precision mechanical security devices. Our proprietary products are in high demand and & manufactured right here at our Orchard Park facility.
* Verifies lot cards.
* Places parts on racks, in trays, or baskets to conveyor or loads parts directly into furnace. Unloads racks, washer hearth bars, rollers and heat shields.
* Adjusts furnace controls to heat parts to prescribed time and temperature.
* Operates furnaces, draw ovens, pit draws, and any other related equipment.
* Checks control panel and parts in furnace frequently to be aware of proper furnace operation.
* After parts are quenched in oil within furnace, removes after prescribed time. Sets up next load.
* Records time that parts are removed from furnace.
* Operates draw ovens, pit draws and any other related equipment.
* Adheres to Quality-ISO/TS Standards.
EDUCATION / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* High School education or equivalent.
* 3+ years' experience with Heat Treat Operations.
* Strong math and mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
* Basic computer skills to operate company software.
* Able to be fork truck certified.
* Able to successfully complete required confined space training.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, and a 4% monthly attendance bonus.
You may send resumes to:
3875 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127.
Apply online at:http://www.mcgard.com/jobs
Walk in applicants welcome between 8:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.