Job ID: NY1260737
Title: Maintenance Helper
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Mail Resumes to:
Orchard Park. McGard LLC. Maintenance Helper. FT. M-F. 2nd Shift. 3:00 - 11:30pm. Ability to work overtime during the week. Benefits.
This is an entry level position
Repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and performs preventative maintenance procedures as directed.
* Assist Maintenance department to assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
* Help inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
* Assist in the repair or replacement of defective equipment parts by using hand tools, power tools, and reassemble equipment.
* Help diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them though checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
* Perform basic mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance procedures as directed.
* Assist in resolving problems, delays and difficulties. Notify supervisor if problems arise.
* Ensure work is completed according to assigned schedules.
* Understand and carry out routine written and oral instructions and work.
* Complete stock requisitions to maintain maintenance supply inventories.
* Complete all job assignments in an expedient manner while considering personal and co-workers' safety.
* Assist Maintenance Department members in the repair of manufacturing equipment.
* Assist in the removal of snow.
* Must be aware of and comply with related ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 procedures.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* One to three years of related experience and/or training in equipment maintenance in a manufacturing setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Possess high mechanical ability.
* Able to communicate effectively in English both written and orally.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, and a 4% monthly attendance bonus
You may send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC
3875 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127.
Apply online at: http://www.mcgard.com/jobs
Walk in applicants welcome between 8:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law."