Job ID: NY1261456
Title: Customer Service
Type: PT, Seasonal
Wages: $10.40 Hourly
Contact Name: Wesley, Betty
Web Site: http://jobs.kmart.com
Mail Resumes to:
2590 Military Rd
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Niagara Falls. K-Mart. Customer Service. PT.
*** OPEN INTERVIEWS for this position will be held at K-Mart, 2590 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 on July 11, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.. Job Seekers need to complete online application and all assessments prior to Open Interview session. Complete application and assessments at www.jobs.kmart.com ***
Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority
* Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours area of responsibility and maintains visual appearance of department
* Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all customers that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates "take the customer to the merchandise" policy. Assists in handling and solving customer needs, issues or complaints
* Demonstrates strong skill set in suggestive selling techniques
* Ensures that promotional programs and Ads are maintained, signed and replenished for the entire event or ad
* Checks discounted clearance merchandise weekly and ensure that items are properly ticketed
* Supports all pricing, signing and display guidelines set by the pricing team
* Supports all layouts and unit integrity as set by the Data Integrity team
* Meets or exceeds the daily and hourly sales goals established for the department
* Supports Counter Detail Program
* Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales and maximize gross margin dollars
* Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste
* Keeps up to date on product knowledge, trends and seasonality that impacts assortment and merchandising
* Understands basic apparel standards in regards to rack and wall merchandising, colors, styles and signing
* Processes inbound freight and organizes per instructions
* Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
* Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
* Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching
* Positive and friendly demeanor Ability to be cross trained Provides "World Class" Member Service by surprising and delighting our members every day.
* Creates feature displays that maximize gross margin dollars.
* Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales.
* Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste.
* Maintains ordering for maximum sales potential.
* Trains and coaches direct reports.
High school diploma or equivalency needed.
Wage: $ 10.40/hr.
Subject to employer drug screening and criminal background check.
On bus route.
To apply, attend recruitment above
or follow link to apply online: http://jobs.kmart.com