Job ID: NY1264205
Title: Electrical Controls Technician
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Contact Name: Attn.: Human Resources
Mail Resumes to:
Attn.: Human Resources
3875 California Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127-4198
Orchard Park. McGard LLC. Electrical Controls Technician (PLC Tech). 2nd Shift 3:00PM - 12:30AM; M - F
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays. Benefits
* Following National Electrical Codes, and good wiring skills, designs, programs and performs layouts related to Electrical and PLC controlled Equipment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum two (2) years' experience programming PLC controls, HMI systems and databases as required for proper machine functions.
* Minimum two (2) years' experience with Electrical Troubleshooting Equipment.
* Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
* Full understanding of National Electrical Codes.
* Two (2) year degree and minimum three (3) years' experience in a manufacturing setting.
* Allen-Bradley software experience.
* Experience with Servo, Motion, Encoders, PLCs.
* Experience with FANUC and/or Siemens controls.
* High mechanical aptitude (ex. HVAC, welding, plumbing).
* Experience with Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Systems to fabricate drawings.
* Microsoft Office.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan & company match, a 4% monthly attendance bonus, and 10% shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
You may send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC
3875 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Walk in applicants welcome between 8:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."