Job ID: NY1264173
Title: CNC Mill Operator
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Contact Name: Human Resources
Mail Resumes to:
3875 California Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127-4198
Orchard Park. McGard. CNC Mill Machine Operator. 2nd Shift (2:30PM - 11PM; Monday - Friday).
On the job paid training.
Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays. Benefits.
Responsibility: Set up and operate CNC milling machines to mill surfaces on metal.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Strong math and mechanical aptitude.
* Understand and execute routine written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
* Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
* Proven record of exemplary attendance.
* Ability to read and interpret work instructions.
* Ability to read and interpret "G" code a plus.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
* Past CNC milling experience.
* Experience operating a forklift.
Benefits of working 2nd shift:
Better work/life balance while still getting the proper amount of sleep
Quieter work environment with less distractions
Reduces day care costs
Easier commute to and from work avoiding rush-hour traffic
Higher pay. We offer a ten percent shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, a 4% monthly attendance bonus and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Visit www.mcgard.com/jobs to apply on line or send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard LLC, 3875 California Road, Orchard Park, NY 14127
Walk in applicants welcome between 8:30-4pm Monday-Friday or call 662-8980 and ask for ext 2222
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."