Job ID: NY1264886
Title: Chemical Operator
Company: Niacet Corporation
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Mail Resumes to:
Niacet is a leading producer of organic salts, including propionates and acetates, serving the Food, Pharmaceutical and Technical industries. With two longstanding and fully automated manufacturing sites, located in Niagara Falls, NY USA, and Tiel, The Netherlands, Niacet offers world class quality products to a global market.
Our products fill vital needs in a broad range of applications that are essential to everyday life including food preservation, antibiotic formulation, dialysis treatment, energy production, and more.
The Niagara Falls manufacturing site is looking for an experienced Operator. The Chemical Operator is responsible for maintaining operating control of assigned production unit including committing company resources appropriately.
General Job duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Completing assignments in a safe and orderly manner
2. Completing all assignments with minimal amount of supervision or instructions.
3. Handling and use of products and materials and operation of process equipment to manufacture the companys products to specification.
4. Receiving, storage and loading of product and materials, housekeeping and various miscellaneous types of work necessary to support operations of the plant.
5. Loading finished products
6. Monitoring unit operations and perform standard tests to verify product compliance with specifications
7. Setting up, testing or performing general service or repair to process equipment in support of plant operations.
8. Analyzing problems and trouble shoot to effect resolution
9. Maintaining a working knowledge of materials and processes in the workplace.
10. Communicating as needed with other operators and the unit manger
11. Using materials and equipment to avoid damage, lost production and waste.
12. Performing other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Required Knowledge: Basic English and Math skills
Experience Needed: Prior chemical plant experience highly preferred
We offer competitive compensation and one of the best benefit packages in the industry.
Apply at: https://niacet-corporation.workable.com/jobs/704377