Job ID: NY1282104
Company: Sevenson Environmental Services, Inc
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Mail Resumes to:
Niagara Falls. Painter (Heavy Equipment, Trucks & Vehicles)FT. M-F. 1st Shift. Benefits.
Nationally recognized environmental remediation contractor offers a full-time opening at our Niagara Falls, NY equipment yard and maintenance shop for a Painter.
The daily work will include:
* Communication with supervision and other employees to plan and execute repair and painting jobs on a variety of vehicles including a variety of heavy construction equipment, trucks, and vehicles.
* Minimum five (5) years' experience painting a variety of heavy construction equipment, trucks, and vehicles.
* Technical proficiency with diagnosing body structural repair, general prep, masking, and painting procedures
* Experience using DA and spray painting systems
* Must be able to work unsupervised and be detail oriented with all work assignments
Hourly position; commensurate with qualifications. Extensive company-provided benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription, and 401k plan.
Sevenson participates in E-Verify and must verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Sevenson will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill a position.
Apply on our website at www.sevenson.com.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor"