If you are a Business and would like to see your current openings included on our Hot Jobs page go to our Business Services General Information page to download and complete a Job Order Form.
Meet with the following businesses at Niagara's WorkSourceOne:
*Be sure to come interview-prepared*
- Aero Taxi...................................10/31....................................11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing...........11/2, 11/9............................1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- True/Blue Labor Ready.................11/07, 11/21........................9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Combined Insurance....................11/1, 11/8............................9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Catholic Health System................11/7....................................12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Business Recruitment events:
*To reserve your seat call 278-8108*
- Catholic Health System.................11/17/16..............................10:00 AM Sharp!
Catholic Health - Open a New Door on Your Career................................. - see flyer!
Niagara Falls Literacy Zone Career & Resource Fair: Wed, Nov 2, 2016 - see flyer!
Chameleon Color Cards is hiring for a variety of positions - see FLYER!
The SBA is looking to fill 100 temporary Customer Service positions for disaster relief ASAP. Bilingual strongly preferred. - see flyer!
Fisher Price has an IMMEDIATE NEED for 45 seasonal Consumer Services Associates. Positions begin now and go through second week of January 2017. Will respond to consumer calls, live chats, e-mails and social media received in the Consumer Services Department; resolve issues to consumer's satisfaction and within the guidelines of service policy; input consumer data using appropriate terminology and coding to insure the consistency and accuracy of the consumer database; maintain up to date product knowledge for assigned skills;
Flexible schedule--Available to work between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday through Friday
Able to work any company holiday the call center is open
Hours are subject to change as business dictates.
Must be available to accommodate a full time training schedule that may last up to two weeks
May provide backup coverage to other product skills-other duties as assigned by Supervisor
GED or High School diploma required
Associates degree in Business or related field preferred
1-3 years experience in consumer relations/customer service-ideally in a call center environment is preferred but not required
exemplary attendance and job performance.
Positions will work 40 hours during training (up to two weeks) and then again the weeks before and after Christmas - 30 hours all other weeks
Reliable transportation needed. Shuttle service will be provided from Walden Galleria to company location in East Aurora.
Subject to employer reference check and criminal background check.
Apply on line: http://careers.mattel.com
email company contact:
Holly Wacht (Recruiter) at Holly.Wacht@Mattel.com
Integrated Controls USA in Niagara Falls has an IMMEDIATE NEED for an entry level Production Assembler. Can work Full time or Part time, 20-40 hrs./wk.
Seeking a dependable and responsible individual with good hand-eye coordination to assemble parts. Pick up two parts and put them together. Sitting at a table or bench - no standing required. May at times operate a machine to assemble parts.
This is a clean environment, no harsh chemicals.
Requires GED/high school diploma.
On bus route.
Will be subject to employer drug screening and a reference/criminal background check.
TO APPLY: Email, fax or mail resume and cover letter to:
Integrated Controls Co.
Attn.: Sandro Viola
2323 Hyde Park Blvd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Would you like to learn more about Niagara County's Young Adult Program? We have work experience opportunities for individuals 16 to 24 years old. Attend an OPEN HOUSE to learn more about the opportunities available and how we can help you!
**call Kathy at 278-8582 for information on the next Open House! **
*Check back often for the latest updates on the Facility development & available Jobs!
SolarCity is the largest U.S. installer of residential solar panels and is growing rapidly. SolarCity's South Buffalo plant is 1 million-square feet and will produce 10,000 solar panels a day. Production is expected to be fully operational by 2017.
The company pledges to employ 1,460 at the facility, to attract 1,440 additional jobs to support production and to employ at least 2,000 other people throughout the state to support sales and installation
Job positions will include engineer managers, operators, installers and more. Nearly 1,000 positions will require a two-year college degree or less.
Outline of Hiring Process:
Interested candidates are encouraged to view the Silevo Process Video for insight into the manufacturing process
- Check out the new SolarCity Buffalo page
- Flyer regarding the latest openings!
OR.......to view ALL Buffalo openings.....
- From the SolarCity Careers page, click on the + More under Locations and select Buffalo, NY to see ALL current postings for the Buffalo facility.
• Take this Self-Assessment to see if you are potentially a good fit for a Process Technician or Module Technician position
Minimum Requirements for Technician positions:
• High School Diploma/High School Equivalency (Associates degree is desirable but not required)
• At least 1 year prior experience in an advanced manufacturing setting
• Good understanding of module fabrication process
• User level knowledge of Quality Systems
• Basic knowledge of related production and metrology equipment/systems
• Data entry in MES/ERP system
• User competency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
** Candidates will be required to pass a drug screen***
North American Roofing is hiring in WNY!! - see flyer!
is hiring for the following positions:
- Information Technology Auditor - Williamsville, NY - Deadline 11/5/16 - see flyer!
- Field Operations Supervisor - WNY - Deadline 11/27/16 - see flyer!
Entercom Buffalo - Our radio stations include: WBEN 930 AM (News / Talk / Weather), WGR 550 AM (Sports Talk), WKSE / Kiss 98.5 FM (CHR), WLKK / 107.7/104.7 FM (Alternative), WTSS / Star 102.5 FM (Hot A/C), WWWS 1400 AM (Urban Gold), and WWKB 1520 AM (ESPN Sports)
POSITION OPENINGS – see the latest flyer!!!
HOT JOBS in Erie County: see the latest JOBS, JOBS, JOBS flyer!!!!!!
FREE Training Opportunities for long-term Unemployed
Advanced Buffalo - SUNY ECC Workforce Development - Industrial Mechanic - see flyer!
Manufacturing Production Technician (MPT) Training - see flyer!
Bus Operator and Mechanic Prep Training Program - see flyer!
** FREE Training opportunities for Niagara County residents!! **
The Statler Center has recently been awarded scholarship monies for three persons from Niagara County to take their training classes - Business Fundamentals, Call Center or Hospitality - and receive employment placement assistance at completion.
- The monies will also cover the cost of commuting to class daily
- The scholarships are full and will cover one or two classes per person
- For more information and CONTACT INFORMATION to be considered, see flyer
*List of WNY Union Apprenticeship Programs - see flyer!
Your local TJ Maxx and Marshall's are often hiring....click on their names below to link to their applicant website and look at their current openings, then apply in person at the store location.
TJ Maxx - 7410 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY, 14304 (716) 283-3120
Marshall's - 2034 Military Road, Niagara Falls, NY, 14304 (716) 297-3803
FedEx Trade Networks has a variety of employment opportunities. To find out more information and complete an application please visit http://fedex.com/careers/us - Select United States - All Job Categories - and FedEx Trade Networks
Please visit the link below for opportunities at The Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center.
Looking for Hands-On training opportunities that lead to an amazing Career? Consider the benefits of a Career in the National Guard!!