Letters of Interest for Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) NOW being accepted!
The WNY Regional Economic Development Council and Empire State Development (ESD) have announced Letters of Interest (LOI) are being accepted to identify prospective projects for CFA applications once the application process is opened up later this Spring.
The LOI is optional and does not guarantee funding, but those submitting a LOI will be contacted by staff from the WNY ESD office to discuss their projects and receive technical assistance.
In addition, Empire State Development will be holding an Information Session in Niagara County to hear from applicants on their prospective project ideas and issues in the community that may be developed into project applications.
Wednesday, March 6 - Niagara County; 10am-12pm
Lockport Municipal Building
Lockport, New York
Minimum Wage is now $11.10 after latest increase on 12/31/18
Niagara’s WorkSourceOne is your source for all your staffing needs!
Whether you need Training resources:
- On-The-Job Training funding to reimburse 50 -75% of your costs for training a qualified new hire (MUST contact us before individual begins work) We can offset some of the cost involved in training new employees, and you can be assured your new employee is trained on company equipment, to company standards.
- Customized Training funds to assist in re-training your existing workers. Examples of previously funded projects include training workers on new manufacturing machinery or on a new software system recently installed.
or Recruitment tools:
- Post and promote your Job Openings in high profile locations - Complete a Job Order Form and let us get started finding your next great employee!
- Business Recruitment Events where you can meet with up to 30 interested candidates to discuss your company's opportunities, even do pre-screen interviews!
- Market your job postings or recruitment events through Hot Jobs and Upcoming Events boards at our Centers, as well as our website's Hot Jobs page!
- Niagara's Talent: Review qualifications of local applicants through the Niagara’s Talent candidate resume feature of our website!
- Professional Opportunity Developers (POD) group is your source for WNY's premier mid to upper management and technical candidates ready to contribute their talent and expertise to further your company's strategic direction...no head-hunter fees involved!
- Screening potential applicants pre-qualifying to your specifications
- Open interview sessions as needed to meet your staffing demands
- Pre-employment Literacy or Skills Testing
Looking for a Great employee?
Twelfth Edition (October 2018)
Eleventh Edition (May/June 2018)
Tenth Edition (November 2017)
Ninth Edition (June 2017)
Sign up for Business E-News to receive our quarterly newsletter and alerts that help you stay current on training news and recruitment events that effect your Business!
We are your no-cost source for the tools you need to ensure your business is staffed, trained and competitive!
Put Us to Work for You!
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities