Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants?
Complete this Job Order Form or just call us at 278-8246 and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
For more details or to register call 716.210.2515, email us at: [email protected]
Craft Technical Institute, Inc is offering extensive Construction Trades training in the Niagara Region. For more information, please see the Flyer.
Tax Incentives for your Business
Latest Tax Incentives Fact Sheet
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
WARN provides that, with certain exceptions, employers of 100 or more workers must give at least 60 days' advance notice of a plant closing or mass layoff to affected workers or their representatives, to the State dislocated worker unit, and to the appropriate local government.
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to 5 employees
- Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
- No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than 5 years; machinery and equipment less than 7 years.
- Interest and principal deferred for 6 months.
Final Rule 2016