Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants? Complete this Job Order Form and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
Tax Incentives for your Business
Latest Tax Incentives Fact Sheet
No-Cost Business Workshops
Sponsored in part by the Niagara County Center for Economic Development, these free workshops are held in various locations throughout Niagara County and outline for attendees the many resources and programs available to assist current businesses, as well as potential start-ups, to reduce their costs.
2019 schedule has been completed, the 2020 schedule should be available in January!
QuickBooks hands-on workshops presented by the NCCC Small Business Development Center
Intro to QuickBooks (desktop) - $79*
Tuesday, November 19th from 9am - Noon
Intermediate QuickBooks (desktop) - $79*
Thursday, November 21st from 9am - Noon
Instruction not suitable for MAC users or Online version
*Attend both Intro and Mastering QuickBooks for a discounted price of $140
email us at [email protected]
or visit our website at www.niagarasbdc.org
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to 5 employees
- Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
- No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than 5 years; machinery and equipment less than 7 years.
- Interest and principal deferred for 6 months.
Final Rule 2016