Would you like to post a job opening and begin receiving qualified applicants?
Complete this Job Order Form or just call us at 278-8281 and we'll get started helping you find your next great employee!
For more details or to register call 716.210.2515, email us at: [email protected]
Tax Incentives for your Business
Latest Tax Incentives Fact Sheet
No-Cost Business Workshops
Sponsored in part by the Niagara County Center for Economic Development, these free workshops are held in various locations throughout Niagara County and outline for attendees the many resources and programs available to assist current businesses, as well as potential start-ups, to reduce their costs.
Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
WARN provides that, with certain exceptions, employers of 100 or more workers must give at least 60 days' advance notice of a plant closing or mass layoff to affected workers or their representatives, to the State dislocated worker unit, and to the appropriate local government.
QuickBooks hands-on workshops presented by the Small Business Development Center
Intro to QuickBooks - $79
Tuesday, June 16th from 9am - Noon
Intermediate QuickBooks (desktop) - $79
Thursday, June 18th from 9am - Noon
*Attend both Intro and Intermediate QuickBooks for a discounted price of $140
email us at [email protected]
or visit our website at www.niagarasbdc.org
Niagara County Community College Small Business Development Center offers a Microenterprise / loan program in partnership with the NCIDA. The application is available at http://www.niagaracountybusiness.com/micro.asp
Details of the program:
- Program participants must be low/moderate income or create jobs for low/moderate income individuals.
- Ideal for retail service or manufacturing firm that is a Minority/Woman-Business Enterprise with less than or equal to 5 employees
- Maximum loan amount is $25,000
- Must participate in a 12-week educational program
- No commitment fee
- Loan Terms & Rates
- Below market interest rates.
- Working capital less than 5 years; machinery and equipment less than 7 years.
- Interest and principal deferred for 6 months.
Final Rule 2016